KitKat® Red Fruit Mousse
- 2 gelatine leaves 4g,
- 250g fresh or frozen red fruit,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar,
- 2 egg whites,
- 30g caster sugar,
- 200g Greek style yogurt,
- 8 KITKAT Classic.
What You Will need
- Soften the gelatine in 1 bowl of cold water. When softened, melt in the microwave 10 seconds with 1 tablespoonful of water. Let cool.
- Cut 4 KITKAT® into big nuggets.
- Whisk the egg whites, gradually adding the caster sugar.
- In a salad bowl, mix the Greek style yoghurt, melted gelatine, red fruit coulis, whisked egg whites and KITKAT® nuggets. Mix gently and divide in 4 jars.
- Cut the remaining 4 KITKAT® into large pieces and place them on each jar. Cool at least 1 hour.
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat ® 8 Finger Milk Chocolate
Nestlé KitKat 8 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar, a delicious excuse to have a break. Eight delicious crispy wafers covered in a tasty layer of milk chocolate. Treat yourself to a delicious time-out with the perfect chocolate bar
You may also like
Time 2h 45min
Time 1h 45min