Celebrate your birthday with KitKat Birthday Cake | Nestle KitKat
- 1¼ cups butter (softened),
- 6 cups icing sugar (sifted),
- ¾ cup Nestlé cocoa powder,
- 3 chocolate cake (baked),
- 1 cup strawberries,
- 1 cup raspberries,
- 18 pieces KitKat 2 finger.
What You Will need
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and whisk until it has a smooth creamy texture.
- Add sifted icing sugar into mixture, 1 cup at a time. Mix evenly until well combined.
- Add Nestlé cocoa powder into the mixture and mix evenly.
- Place chocolate cake on a cake stand and ice it layer by layer with the chocolate cream using a spatula.
- Evenly frost the outer layer of the cake using the remaining chocolate cream.
- Decorate the outer layer of the cake with KITKAT® sticks until fully covered.
- Place some strawberries and raspberries on top of the cake as decoration. Ready to serve.
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat ® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar
Have an iconic break with our KitKat® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate bar. The perfect balance of smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer. Make yourself comfy and settle down to tear, break, snap and enjoy.