kitkat® santa snowy cake
- 150g shortbread biscuits,
- 70g melted butter,
- 1 400g can of sweetened condensed milk,
- 150ml of semi-skimmed milk,
- 3 eggs,
- 125ml lime juice (the juice of 4-5 limes),
- 50g caster sugar,
- 25g raspberries.
- 14 KITKAT Santa,
What You Will need
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the biscuits roughly.
- Add the melted butter and mix with the fork.
- Pour the mixture into a 6-7 inch round baking mold or steel ring mold, and tamp. Cook 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, milk, 1 egg and 2 yolks and lime juice.
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Cook again 25 minutes.
- Let cool at room temperature then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unmold.
- In a salad bowl, whisk the whites by adding the sugar gradually.
- Pour the meringue over the whole cake, roughly smooth the top with a spatula, to make like a snowy landscape.
- Place KITKAT Santa all around the cake.
- Add raspberries to the cake.
- Wrap it with a nice red ribbon.
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat ® Santa
Make Dezemba memorable with smooth creamy milk chocolate Santas with a crispy wafer and chocolate centre.
You may also like
Time 1h 45min
Time 1h 15min