KitKat® Halloween Pie
- For the dough :
- 220 g all purpose flour,
- 100 g soft butter,
- 20 g brown sugar,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 60 g water,
- For the filling :
- 500 g pumpkin,
- 2 eggs,
- 125 g cottage cheese,
- 125 g light cream,
- 50 g liquid honey,
- 50 g brown sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder,
- 5 squares of milk chocolate,
- 8 KITKAT Classic fingers.
What You Will need
- In a salad bowl, mix flour, butter, brown sugar, salt and water with your fingertips. Make a ball and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Peel the pumpkin, then cut into cubes and steam 30 minutes.
- Let cool and mix to obtain a pumpkin cream.
- In a salad bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, cream, honey, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the pumpkin cream to the bowl and mix.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (Th.6).
- Roll out the dough and press on a pie pan. Prick with a fork.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate squares in the microwave (1 min at 500 W) or in a bain-marie. Pour the smoothed chocolate into a pastry bag or a baking paper cone.
- On the top of the pie, make a spider's web with thin lines of melted chocolate. Add the 8 bars of KITKAT. Keep cool until you taste.
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat ® 8 Finger Milk Chocolate
Nestlé KitKat 8 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar, a delicious excuse to have a break. Eight delicious crispy wafers covered in a tasty layer of milk chocolate. Treat yourself to a delicious time-out with the perfect chocolate bar
You may also like
Time 2h 45min
Time 1h 15min